Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finally

Hello everyone!

Sunday afternoon I picked up the final artwork from my illustrator Jerry Merrill. There were a few corrections that needed to be made and a cover to be finished. I am very pleased at how everything came out.

With Jerry's talent, "Adirondack Luau" has taken on a sophisticated look while staying welcoming for all readers young and young at heart.

This week I began the scanning operation to digitize the artwork. Things look great with my home scanner. The colors are outstanding!

Fellow author Marcus Mastin has agreed to help get me started on the formatting of the book. He is the author of several books including" The Carthage Chronicles" series as well as a children's book of his own" Oscar Potter and His Late Night Visitor".

I have given myself a deadline for release sometime in April. Of course I will be letting all of you know exactly when before anyone else hears.

Thanks checking in....
Pieter David Gaskin

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading Adirondaxk Luau very much Pieter. It is very well written and you did a great job showing how a young boy would be very concerned about missing his summer plans.
    Are you writing another book at this time?
    How did your event go with the bike group?

    ReplyDelete